Our Surgical Center
If you are having vision problems or eye pain, there is a chance you may need surgery to correct your vision or relieve your discomfort.
Retina & Eye Specialists of New Jersey's surgical center in Morristown, NJ, uses the most advanced techniques to improve your vision.
If you need eye surgery to improve your vision or eye health, this is why you should choose our surgical center...
Leading Doctors Providing Advanced Care Near You
- Dr. Sean Lalin, named one of America’s top ophthalmologists, is a physician committed to helping you and your family maintain the clearest, healthiest vision possible.
- Our state-of-the-art surgical center is conveniently located within our Morristown, NJ, eye care facility. This modern, technologically advanced eye care center features the latest tools when it comes to providing safe, effective eye surgery.
- Dr. Lalin can work with our board-certified optometrist, Kruti Shah, OD, to diagnose your eye health issues and determine if a procedure performed at our Morristown surgical facility can help.
- You can schedule an appointment at either our surgical center in Morristown or our Hackettstown, NJ, office if you are having eye pain or vision problems. Drs. Lalin and Shah provide routine eye care at both locations. Feel free to use our online form or simply give us a call.
5-Star Reviews for Our Vision Care Physicians
My mother just got her second eye done. So we've been there twice. First off..you walk in and meet Ida. She..is..terrific! Friendly..warm and professional. Then there was Simona. She was just as great! The staff was all very patient and kind. They treated my mom with patience, and kindness as she's hard of hearing. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM! Lori and Lindsay at the HACKETTSTOWN office are just as great. Lori keeps you calm and answers all your questions. And Lindsay is friendly, and very outgoing. I know when it's my turn..that's where I'm going!! Dr. Lalin, Dr. Shah..Thank you to all who make up a wonderful team!View on Google
I was in need of new glasses and a new prescription. The entire office staff is very helpful and professional. My eye exam went extremely well and as a result, these are the best glasses I’ve ever owned. My prescription is for progressive lenses over three ranges, and I honestly can’t see any blurriness or division between the ranges. My vision is crystal clear. I see everything with no strain or effort on my part. The frames and added features to my lenses are better than I expected. I couldn’t be more pleased with my care here!View on Google
Our Commitment to You
Services Provided at Our Morristown Surgical Center
Our surgical center offers a broad range of procedures to treat patients suffering from a wide range of conditions. Many of these treatments can be done on an outpatient basis.
- Cataract surgery
- Retinal detachment treatment
- Treatment of retinal diseases (including diabetic retinopathy, macular puckers, epi-retinal membranes, or macular wrinkles)
- Glaucoma implants
During your initial consultation, Dr. Lalin can assess your needs and recommend the best way to improve your vision and the health of your eyes.
Enhancing Your Care Through Technology
VERION™ Image Guided System
VERION allows precise pre-surgical planning and verification of the surgical plan during cataract surgery to give you the best visual results.
Alcon LenSx® Femtosecond Laser System
This gives Dr. Lalin the ability to perform safe and precise cataract surgery without blades. Using the femtosecond laser reduces the risk of complications and provides enhanced visual results.
CENTURION® Vision System
This ultrasonic innovation in cataract surgery can give you the best possible vision thanks to enhanced surgical control.
Highly Advanced Intraocular Lenses
We provide standard monofocal IOLs along with the latest Symfony™ and ReStor® multifocal IOLs. Four out of five who choose ReSTOR multifocal lenses report never wearing glasses after cataract surgery in both eyes.
The ORA System® with VerifEye+™
These tools can increase the accuracy of your IOL lens prescription to well over 90 percent during cataract surgery. This is critical for past LASIK patients who now need cataract surgery.
Constellation® Vision System
Constellation allows Dr. Lalin to perform micro-incisional retinal surgery to improve postoperative comfort and speed visual recovery. Corneal astigmatism, inflammation, and trauma to the eye are greatly reduced.