Our team is committed to helping our patients maintain the clear vision that helps them live life to the fullest. When you visit Eye and Laser Surgery Centers of New Jersey for your treatment, you can rest assured you are in caring, capable hands. The Eye and Laser Surgery Center of New Jersey in Morristown is outfitted with the latest state-of-the-art technology and instrumentation to ensure safe and successful surgery to give you the best vision possible. Dr. Lalin, who has been named one of America’s top ophthalmologists, will work closely with you to plan treatment for improved vision and better eye health. Schedule your appointment at the Eye and Laser Surgery Centers of New Jersey today to visit our beautiful offices and learn more about our procedures.
The team at Retina & Eye Specialists of New Jersey is committed to safe, individually tailored care.
Our Surgical Services
We offer a broad range of procedures to treat patients suffering from a wide range of conditions. We can provide treatment for:
- Retinal detachments
- Retinal Disease: Diabetic Eye Disease, Macula puckers, epi-retinal membranes, or macula wrinkles
- Glaucoma implants
During your initial consultation, Dr. Lalin can provide more detailed information about the services we offer. After discussing your concerns and goals, he can recommend any appropriate treatments to meet your needs.
Enhancing Your Care Through Technology
At Laser Centers of New Jersey, we are dedicated to providing superb surgical care by employing some of the latest ophthalmological technologies available. To repair and improve your vision, Dr. Lalin and our team can use any number of advanced tools and techniques:
- The VERION™ Image Guided System allows precise pre-surgical planning and verification of the surgical plan during cataract surgery to give you the best visual results.
- The Alcon LenSx® femtosecond laser system: This powerful, modern laser allows us to perform many of the critical steps of cataract surgery without blades with the incredible precision and accuracy of laser technology. When compared to conventional or traditional cataract surgery, using the femtosecond laser reduces the risk of complications and provides enhanced visual results.
- CENTURION® Vision System is the latest ultrasonic innovation for performing cataract surgery to give you the best possible vision safely with enhance surgical control.
- Sophisticated advanced technology lifestyle intraocular lenses: In addition to standard intraocular lenses, we also offer active lifestyle multifocal lenses and toric lenses to suit your distinctive needs and preferences. Imagine driving with more confidence. Or golfing without losing sight of the ball. From reading to playing tennis to playing bridge, you can experience clear vision at near, intermediate and far distances especially with the help of multifocal lenses. Four out of five who choose ReSTOR® multifocal lenses report never wearing glasses after cataract surgery in both eyes.
- The ORA™ System with VerifEye+™ allows us to verify your lens prescription in real-time at the time of surgery to significantly increase the accuracy of lens prescription to well over 90% from 60-70% accuracy using conventional or traditional methods. This technology is especially critical for patients who have undergone previous lasik or vision correction and now need cataract surgery.
- Constellation micro-incisional retinal surgery with 25 and 27 gauge instruments improve postoperative comfort and speed visual recovery because it reduces corneal astigmatism, decreases inflammation, and causes less trauma to the eye.
Visiting Our Surgery Center
We are delighted to welcome patients to our state-of-the-art surgical center. For routine eye care and preoperative and post-operative care, you can be seen in either our main office in Morristown or in our Hackettstown office. However should you need surgery, The Eye and Laser Surgery Center of New Jersey is located within our Morristown office.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Dr. Lalin and our team can help you improve your vision and provide the clear vision you deserve. To learn more about our advanced surgical center, contact our practice today and schedule a consultation.